4. Admission forms will be accepted only from those students who have secured a minimum marks in the subject offered for admission in this institution in their qualifying examination from national open school or other Boards outside the state of rajasthan.
5. Students seeking admission in B.A Part-I will have to choose three optional papers from any one group only.
6. Regular students those who are eligible for Pt.-II and Pt.-III to fill re-admission forms, within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result otherwise they can be denied for admission in the course.
7. All the disputes are subject to Dausa jurisdiction only.
8. All right reserved to College management about Admission.